Assignment 3: PYC4802 - Psychopathology
Eating disorder. Diagnostic criteria and features of Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa and Binge-eating Disorder
PYC4802 Past Assignments
All Assignment have been Referenced.
There are 8 worked out assignment – Essays
The first 3 pages are MQS, the rest of the pack is essay assignment. All have been referenced.
1. ADOLESCENT DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE
2. Mood Disorders: Adolescent Depression & Suicide
3. Explain the role of the adolescent’s parents and family functioning in the development and maintenance of depression.
4. Child Abuse
5. Introduction and Epidemiology of Depression in Adolescents
• Depression and Suicide among Adolescents must be considered Individually and Contextually
• Diagnostic Criteria and Factors which Complicate Major Depression in Adolescence
• Depression in Adolescents
• Developmental factors influencing mood and behaviour of adolescents
• A Cognitive Approach to Adolescent Depression
• A Systems Approach to Adolescent Depression
NEUROCOGNITIVE DISORDERD: DIAGNOSING DEMENTIA
Neurocognitive disorders (NCDs) involve impairments in cognitive abilities such as memory, problem solving, and perception. It is classified under DSM-5 system. These disorders are referred to as Dementia in cases of older people, but in cases where there is impairment of cognitive functioning caused by traumatic brain injury or other medical conditions in younger people, NCD term is preferred.
PYC4802 - Eating Disorders - 80%
This essay is on Eating Disorders - specifically Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, and Binge-Eating Disorder. It also looks at why Black South African females are no longer immune to eating disorders.