Children and the law in the Netherlands second edition
Children of the law in the Netherlands by Ido Weijers (2nd edition) is a book about the rights of children in the Netherlands. The book is complete but compact. The summary contains all the chapters needed for the examination at the University of Utrecht.
Summary Cell Physiology and Genetics (BIC-20306)
In this summary, all the lectures of the course Cell Physiology and Genetics, which is given at Wageningen University, are elaborated extensively. This summary therefore provides a complete overview of the theory to be studied and thus this summary is an ideal preparation for the exam of this course!
Collegeslides and notes from Theory of Learning and Instruction
Clear and extensive notes from the lectures of Theory of Learning and Instruction. The information from the slides has been processed in these notes. The information from the slides is bold and the notes are written in regular text. All images from the slides are also included. The lecture notes are written in English.
Extensive lecture notes Moral Development, Delinquency and Treatment
Extensive lecture notes from the 7 lectures of Moral Development, Delinquency and Treatment.
Economics of Organizations and Markets - Sander Onderstal - Complete Summary
This summary gives a complete overview of the book "Economics of Organizations and Markets" by professor A.M. (Sander) Onderstal, all chapters 1-18, with mathematical explanations, logical understandings, theory explanations and derivations that Onderstal usually skips in his book or lecture slides. Including the themes:
- Organisations and efficiency: Industrial organisation; Competition policy
- Strategic interaction: Game theory; Team incentives; Hotelling game; Oligopoly; Bertrand; Cournot
- Dynamic interaction: Principal-agent; Vertical chain; Optimal incentive contract
- Repeated interaction: Bull's model; Collusion
- Information asymmetry: Screening; Signalling; Incentive contracts; Price discrimination
- Commitment: Stackelberg; Vertical integration; Predation
- Relevant case studies (Chapters 4, 5, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18)
- Relevant research papers of behavioural economics (as in EMO2); Boone et al; Bruttel & Glockner; Kubler et al; Holt & Sherman; Van Dijk et al; Gomez et al; Anderhub et al; Oosterbeek et al; Cason & Friedman; Bolton et al
This summary will prepare you for both the Midterm Exam and the Final Exam.
OPTIMAL FOR THE COURSES:
- University of Amsterdam, Economics and Business Administration, Economics of Markets and Organizations: 6012B0214Y
- University of Amsterdam, Economie en Bedrijfskunde, Economie van Markten en Organisaties: 6012B0314Y
- University of Amsterdam, PPLE, Economics, Markets and Organisations II: 3803EM2PVY
Summary Mergers and Acquisitions
Summary book Mergers, Acquisitions and other restructuring activities (DePamphilis) Chapters: 1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 14, 18 articles.
Summary Strategy Safari - Organization and Environment
Complete summary of the book Strategy Safari by H. Mintzberg (chapters 1 -12). Course; Organization and Environment
Adolescent Development exam 3: Summary of \'Adolescence and emerging adulthood\' chapters 11, 12 and part of 1 and all the articles
Summary of the chapters 11, 12 and part of 1 of the book \\\'Adolescence and emerging adulthood: A cultural approach\\\' in English and a summary of all the articles we need to learn for exam 3 (first page of summary).
Complete summary MTS 3: chapters, lectures and tutorials
Complete summary for MTS 3 week 1 - 5.
It includes the chapters of the book (Discovering Statistics - Field), lecture notes and tutorial notes.
The tutorial notes include some tips for the exam and steps for using SPSS. I included the questions and SPSS output in the document, so don't let the number of pages scare you :)
Collegeslides and notes from Methods and Techniques of Evaluation Research
Clear and extensive notes from the lectures of Methods and Techniques of Evaluation Research. The information from the slides has been processed in these notes. The information from the slides is bold and the notes are written in normal text. All images from the slides are also included. The lecture notes are written in English.