English IEB Poetry Notes (17 Poems)
The 17 IEB Poems for 2017 are covered in this detailed document. Full summaries of each other the prescribed poems are included in a tabulated format. IEB Poetry is fully summarized in this document. 17 poems are included. The 17 poems that are needed for the IEB final examination.
The poems included are: A Poem is a Painting, Kubla Khan, If thou must love me, My Secret, The Song of Wandering Aengus, Poem in October, Rain after Drought, Da Same, Da Same, The Herb Garden, Release, February 1990, Hadedah, The Pauper, Stealing, When I heard the Learn'd Astronomer, These fought in any case, How to be Old, Progressive Insanities of a Pioneer.
Analysis of themes offer a greater understanding of the poems. Quotes are included. Intention and tone are covered. Document is in English.
Summary Cell Physiology and Genetics (BIC-20306)
In this summary, all the lectures of the course Cell Physiology and Genetics, which is given at Wageningen University, are elaborated extensively. This summary therefore provides a complete overview of the theory to be studied and thus this summary is an ideal preparation for the exam of this course!
Summary Mergers and Acquisitions
Summary book Mergers, Acquisitions and other restructuring activities (DePamphilis) Chapters: 1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 14, 18 articles.
Economics of Organizations and Markets - Sander Onderstal - Complete Summary
This summary gives a complete overview of the book "Economics of Organizations and Markets" by professor A.M. (Sander) Onderstal, all chapters 1-18, with mathematical explanations, logical understandings, theory explanations and derivations that Onderstal usually skips in his book or lecture slides. Including the themes:
- Organisations and efficiency: Industrial organisation; Competition policy
- Strategic interaction: Game theory; Team incentives; Hotelling game; Oligopoly; Bertrand; Cournot
- Dynamic interaction: Principal-agent; Vertical chain; Optimal incentive contract
- Repeated interaction: Bull's model; Collusion
- Information asymmetry: Screening; Signalling; Incentive contracts; Price discrimination
- Commitment: Stackelberg; Vertical integration; Predation
- Relevant case studies (Chapters 4, 5, 8, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18)
- Relevant research papers of behavioural economics (as in EMO2); Boone et al; Bruttel & Glockner; Kubler et al; Holt & Sherman; Van Dijk et al; Gomez et al; Anderhub et al; Oosterbeek et al; Cason & Friedman; Bolton et al
This summary will prepare you for both the Midterm Exam and the Final Exam.
OPTIMAL FOR THE COURSES:
- University of Amsterdam, Economics and Business Administration, Economics of Markets and Organizations: 6012B0214Y
- University of Amsterdam, Economie en Bedrijfskunde, Economie van Markten en Organisaties: 6012B0314Y
- University of Amsterdam, PPLE, Economics, Markets and Organisations II: 3803EM2PVY
Adolescent Development exam 3: Summary of \'Adolescence and emerging adulthood\' chapters 11, 12 and part of 1 and all the articles
Summary of the chapters 11, 12 and part of 1 of the book \\\'Adolescence and emerging adulthood: A cultural approach\\\' in English and a summary of all the articles we need to learn for exam 3 (first page of summary).
Extensive lecture notes Moral Development, Delinquency and Treatment
Extensive lecture notes from the 7 lectures of Moral Development, Delinquency and Treatment.
Complete summary MTS 3: chapters, lectures and tutorials
Complete summary for MTS 3 week 1 - 5.
It includes the chapters of the book (Discovering Statistics - Field), lecture notes and tutorial notes.
The tutorial notes include some tips for the exam and steps for using SPSS. I included the questions and SPSS output in the document, so don't let the number of pages scare you :)
Brand Management 2017
A complete and extensive summary of all lectures from Brand Management 2017 (Henk Roest). Including notes, examples and figures from all lectures. Written in English
Summary Strategy Safari - Organization and Environment
Complete summary of the book Strategy Safari by H. Mintzberg (chapters 1 -12). Course; Organization and Environment
Health and Medical Book Summary
This summary will save you from needing to buy the book at all. With the knowledge in this and the lecture slides you will easily pass! save yourself some extra money by just buying the condensed version!