Summary of the literature of the course 0HV100 - Human Factors
Summary of all literature for 0HV100
Literature consists of:
- Chapter 1. Guided tour of ergonomic design
- Defeating Feature Fatigue
- User Experience and Experience Design by Marc Hassenzahl
- Affective Interaction Understanding, Evaluating, and Designing for Human Emotion (Lottridge et al.)
- Chapter: Safety and Accident Prevention
- Chapter 51: Design for People with Functional Limitation
- Distributed Cognition and Extended Mind Theory
- On-the-Move and in your Car: an overview of HCI Issues for In-Car Computing
- Chapter: Driving and the Future
- Chapter 13: Stress and Workload
- Hours of Boredom, Moments of Terror
- Chapter 8: Display of Visual, Auditory, and Tactual Information
- Chapter 9: Automation and Control
Summary Human Factors
Clear summary of the content of the course Human Factors that contains all the important concepts and theories you need to know for good study results.
Summary Human Factors 0HV100 Reading material
This is a summary, so a selection of the most important information from the reading material. Its intent is to help you study for the final exam. Also it is advised for complementary use: to go to the lectures for more background or buy my more extensive summary of the reading material.
Extensive summary reading material Human Factors 0HV100
An extensive summary of the human factors reading material. Its purpose is to get a good understanding of the material, but can also be used to study. For only study purpose I have another document that is half this long with the purpose just to study for the exam. The intended use of this summary is in combination with going to the lectures. It tries to explain background knowledge from year 2, but does not explain trivial knowledge such as that from year 1.